Thursday, October 6, 2011

Harriet's Pottery is in England not Mississippi

Yeah...I have a cat named Harriet Potter. Her name is Harriet, because I thought she was a boy, but she really she was a girl, so her name was changed from Harry Potter to Harriet Potter, and I love her to pieces.

I have a little obsession over Harry Potter, like I love them. I could watch the movies all day long. I think it's just cause they speak british. Every night before I go to bed I watch atleast 30 minutes of a Harry Potter movie. It's just how I am. I like to end my night in british dialect.

My British accent is the best. Everytime I speak to my new little cousin Gavin, I use a british accent. Maybe he'll speak it when he starts talking, ha. I'm going to speak to my kids in a british accent until they are 5 so they'll be the cool kids in school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment