Monday, January 23, 2012

It takes more then an edited picture to make someone Beautiful.



You can do alot with a photo by editing it.
The picture above was before I edited it.
The picture below is after I edited it.
Notice the difference...


What changed?
Brown to blue eyes.
High Lights.
Lip color.
flawless skin.
Skinnier face.
Tan.

Psalm 139:14

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

What does that mean??
Well it means you are created in the image of God.
And, I don't know if you know it, but God doesn't make any junk either.
Every person is unique...kind of like a snowflake.
No two people are the same.
Personalities,
looks,
attitude,
etc.
We're all different.
When God sees you, he sees a masterpiece.
Someone he made in the womb,
hand-crafted and molded,
and when you look in the mirror you should know the Lord doesn't make mistakes.


I'll give you tip...write this verse down on an index card, sheet of paper, restaurant napkin. Then tape it to a place you see everyday...i.e. bathroom mirror, front door, on roof above bed...as a reminder of how much God loves you and cares for you.

To the world you might be an ugly piece of trash, but to the Lord you are a work of art.



-Meg

1 comment: